This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: screen 4.2.1-2 (test release)
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 04:20:28 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: screen 4.2.1-2 (test release)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 9aman9d7ug41h5huotsior6vp3bp5al3j3 at 4ax dot com>
> A new version of screen, 4.2.1-2, is available in the Cygwin
> distribution. This is a new Cygwin-only test release.
> This release includes a patch that may fix the scrolling corruption bug
> when screen is used in mintty in 64-bit Cygwin
> (http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2014-01/msg00223.html). If you are
> affected by that bug, please install the new release and report here
> whether it fixes it for you. Thanks to Shaddy Baddah for the patch
> Note that since this is a test release, it won't show up in setup by
> default. To get it, in setup you'll need to select the "Exp" radio
> button at top right.
I've gone ahead and promoted this release to current, since it seems to
have fixed the scrolling bug.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple