This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: g++ fails in cc1plus due to path
- From: "Cook, Henry" <Henry dot Cook at covidien dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 21:52:42 +0000
- Subject: RE: g++ fails in cc1plus due to path
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Thanks Chris. It was indeed the cygwin1.dll. I have an old version of cygwin installed (2.774) along with this one 2.850 (32 bit). All of the mirrors are down from that version, so I installed a new one. Reading the forum, I thought it was OK to have multiple versions of cygwin installed, but I suppose the cygwin1.dll file is an exception to that.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple