This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: g++ fails in cc1plus due to path
- From: "Chris J. Breisch" <chris dot ml at breisch dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 20:33:51 -0400
- Subject: Re: g++ fails in cc1plus due to path
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1B8881EC902DA942AD8AC8761DBA0B6257098934 at TAMANS-MB101V dot thcg dot net>
Cook, Henry wrote:
Thanks Chris. It was indeed the cygwin1.dll. I have an old version of
> cygwin installed (2.774) along with this one 2.850 (32 bit). All of
> the mirrors are down from that version, so I installed a new one.
> Reading the forum, I thought it was OK to have multiple versions
> of cygwin installed, but I suppose the cygwin1.dll file is an
> exception to that.
I don't know where you came up with those version numbers. I've never
seen any versions like those. I am pretty sure that the current version
of Cygwin is 1.7.29-2.
But if you got it working, then I'm happy.
Chris J. Breisch
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple