This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: g++ fails in cc1plus due to path
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <lhallobi at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 22:26:01 -0400
- Subject: Re: g++ fails in cc1plus due to path
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1B8881EC902DA942AD8AC8761DBA0B6257098934 at TAMANS-MB101V dot thcg dot net> <537BF46F dot 6020009 at breisch dot org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 05/20/2014 08:33 PM, Chris J. Breisch wrote:
Cook, Henry wrote:
Thanks Chris. It was indeed the cygwin1.dll. I have an old version of
> cygwin installed (2.774) along with this one 2.850 (32 bit). All of
> the mirrors are down from that version, so I installed a new one.
> Reading the forum, I thought it was OK to have multiple versions
> of cygwin installed, but I suppose the cygwin1.dll file is an
> exception to that.
I don't know where you came up with those version numbers. I've never seen
any versions like those. I am pretty sure that the current version of Cygwin
Those would be setup*.exe version numbers rather than package version
numbers. Unfortunately, they aren't helpful for understanding anything
other than the version of setup*.exe that was used to install the
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple