This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Emacs-w32... still crashing...
- From: Zdzislaw Meglicki <zdzisiekm at sbcglobal dot net>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: "kbrown at cornell dot edu" <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 13:14:44 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Emacs-w32... still crashing...
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: Zdzislaw Meglicki <zdzisiekm at sbcglobal dot net>
It just crashed on me again, after a couple of days
of no crashes at all. The versions of everything
are unchanged since my last message. But this
time, and this is new, I have not seen it before,
it did not give me the gdb option. Instead it just
crashed and said: "Segmentation fault (core dumped)..."
I have the core, though I don't know if it's going to
be of much use to anyone. I have been reading
mail, scrolling through the messages, with rmail at the
Zdzislaw (Gustav) Meglicki
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple