This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How to install gtk on cygwin?
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 17:35:44 +0200
- Subject: Re: How to install gtk on cygwin?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5062F3FA-EA5A-4E11-BAEA-656A149D5598 at gmail dot com>
On 22/05/2014 17:25, Zhengrong Zang wrote:
I want to use gtk on cygwin to build gui app, but I can't find guide,
> where can I find such useful information? Thanks a lot.
gtk on cygwin is not different from gtk on other Unix-like systems.
Assuming you are looking of GTK3, install the
package so that you have the needed headers and libraries.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple