This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
No threads/process support in Clisp
- From: "F. Nikita Thomas" <f dot nikita dot thomas at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 16:26:36 -0400
- Subject: No threads/process support in Clisp
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I finally feel confident enough to try processes/threads in Lisp,
however when I evaluate *features* in the repl, I don't see MT:, so no
thread support. Is there a way to rebuild clisp for this
functionality? Clisp version is 2.48, Cygwin version 1.7.27. Any help
or advice will be appreciated. Thanks.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple