This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[Question] about OS Support
- From: <tmorikawa at abeam dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: <jnakamura at abeam dot com>, <yokudaira at abeam dot com>
- Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 04:50:40 +0000
- Subject: [Question] about OS Support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Dear Cygwin support members
We read about Cygwin on your HP” http://cygwin.com/faq.html”;.
We have two questions.
MS SQL Server 2012 R2 is already supported ?
As follows, it was written in the documentation.
In [1.2. What versions of Windows are supported?] : Windows (XP/2003/Vista/2008/7/2008 R2/8/2012)* as of the time of writing this.
We want to use the Cygwin on Windows Server 2012 R2.
Do you have a paid support or any support for Cygwin?
We needs any support about Cygwin for any issues.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple