This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
symantec false positive on cygwin-1.7.30-1 32bit
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 18:32:21 +0200
- Subject: symantec false positive on cygwin-1.7.30-1 32bit
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I just opened a false positive report as Symantec Endpoint Protection
just declared that cygwin-1.7.30-1 32 bit contains Trojan.ADH.2
in locale.exe and tzset.exe
Last time I made a similar report on one of my own packages,
they updated the database in one day.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple