This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Bash silently truncates the Command Line when called programatically via CreateProcess as MAXPATHLEN was reduced to 8192 from 16384
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 17:22:19 -0400
- Subject: Re: Bash silently truncates the Command Line when called programatically via CreateProcess as MAXPATHLEN was reduced to 8192 from 16384
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CANMjiJqz6uJ7pp=iS5FK_ZnS9nxCT1fY+EndcgzPan7sv2pXJA at mail dot gmail dot com> <20140526200857 dot GA3903 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <lm08n5$tgp$1 at ger dot gmane dot org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, May 26, 2014 at 03:38:13PM -0500, René Berber wrote:
>On 5/26/2014 3:08 PM, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>> If you're using Cygwin's make it will not truncate paths if it is
>> running cygwin programs. Not sure what MSVS is.
>Microsoft Visual Studio (or Something)?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple