This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
libtirpc and redeclared bindresvport/bindresvport_sa
- From: Peter Rosin <peda at lysator dot liu dot se>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 08:54:06 +0200
- Subject: libtirpc and redeclared bindresvport/bindresvport_sa
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I ran into this problem  when doing some RPC coding, and went
searching for a resolution. But I came up empty. Was there any
further discussion? Is this what is holding up the libvirt ITP?
I guess the window for releasing an ABI-incompatible libtirpc
0.2.1-2 is firmly closed.
Meanwhile, libtirpc-0.2.4 has been released, but this particular
problem probably remains .
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple