This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: symantec false positive on cygwin-1.7.30-1 32bit
- From: Kptain <kaptain dot biwouak at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 02:46:09 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: symantec false positive on cygwin-1.7.30-1 32bit
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53836C95 dot 6090404 at gmail dot com>
Same status for me!
I was thinking it could become from FTP provider, but by using a new mirror
site coming from CH, I've found same issue.
Please note also that this issue was present in previous release 1.7.29, I
was waiting for last update to see if it has been cleaned.
Thanks to check these deliveries,
View this message in context: http://cygwin.1069669.n5.nabble.com/symantec-false-positive-on-cygwin-1-7-30-1-32bit-tp108870p108888.html
Sent from the Cygwin list mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple