This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: What do I have to install to develop gtk app?
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: Zhengrong Zang <zhengrong dot zang at gmail dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 15:45:01 +0400
- Subject: Re: What do I have to install to develop gtk app?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <9F6D4594-22B0-4A8C-B1E8-30EFE9DFF679 at gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Greetings, Zhengrong Zang!
> I want to develop gtk app on cygwin, but I couldn't find useful info about
> it, does anyone tell me what I have to install by setup.exe? Is there any
> GUI design tool? Thanks a lot.
Cygwin is not an operating system. Your question is not quite correct.
If you want to use Cygwin tools to write programs, there probably some, but
overall, this doesn't matter, where you write your code.
It matters, however, how you compile it.
Andrey Repin (firstname.lastname@example.org) 27.05.2014, <15:42>
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple