This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[GIT] Error fetching from https (> error: error setting certificate verify locations:)
- From: gialloporpora <gialloporpora at mozillaitalia dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 00:00:45 +0200
- Subject: [GIT] Error fetching from https (> error: error setting certificate verify locations:)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I use git version provided by cygwin, and before today I had no problems.
Now, if I try to fetch from upstream (or to fetch from my private repo
too) I receive this error message:
> error: error setting certificate verify locations:
> CAfile: /usr/ssl/certs/ca-bundle.crt
> CApath: none while accessing
> fatal: HTTP request failed
I have seen that the file ca-bundle.crt was a system file (S attribute
with MS attrib) and I have removed the system attribute but it doesn't
work yet. The error i s the same.
The only thing that I have made in these days is to install the binary
diff package via setup.
Someone could suggest me how to solve this issue?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple