This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
cygwin64 install g++ v 4.6.4
- From: Philapol <philapol at hotmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 04:19:44 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: cygwin64 install g++ v 4.6.4
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I would like to install g++ v 4.6.4 under cygwin64 but only v 4.8.2 is
available. What is the procedure to install this older version?
Note: I have a large (~500K loc) C++ project that builds under Ubuntu 12.04
LTS / g++ 4.6.4; however, it will not build under cygwin64 using g++ v 4.8.2.
Thanks for your assistance.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple