This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin64 install g++ v 4.6.4
- From: David Stacey <drstacey at tiscali dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 09:58:43 +0100
- Subject: Re: cygwin64 install g++ v 4.6.4
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <loom dot 20140529T061142-577 at post dot gmane dot org>
On 29/05/14 05:19, Philapol wrote:
I would like to install g++ v 4.6.4 under cygwin64 but only v 4.8.2 is
available. What is the procedure to install this older version?
64-bit Cygwin is relatively new, and the earliest version of gcc that
was built for 64-bit was gcc-4.8.0 (IIRC). If you need an older version
then you would have to build it yourself from source. But as others have
pointed out, your time would be better spent maintaining the code so
that it compiles with a more modern compiler.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple