This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
building cygwin packages
- From: bartels <bartels at mailme dot ath dot cx>
- To: "cygwin.com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 12:52:19 +0200
- Subject: building cygwin packages
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I need to tweak and build some packages that depend on many others.
Figuring out the recursive dependencies and build order is tedious.
What is the easiest way to simply download and build *all* cygwin packages?
I have disk space and cpu time.
First, I would do 32 bit, then 64 bit.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple