This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Mount under Task Scheduler
- From: xmoon 2000 <xmoon2000 at googlemail dot com>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 16:40:34 +0100
- Subject: Mount under Task Scheduler
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I am having trouble accessing network drive from Task Scheduler
running a bash script
I put a "mount" in the script and noticed that my network drives are not listed.
Is there a way to force these to be mounted when bash script starts?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple