This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: perl-5.18.2-1 (x86) [test] Attn Maintainers with perl reqs
- From: Reini Urban <reini dot urban at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 12:45:26 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: perl-5.18.2-1 (x86) [test] Attn Maintainers with perl reqs
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot CAHiT=DEJ4VJk3ToCfQfu5c71obuipSK2w6=qFo3qq4SSa-t3QQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <871twceg2f dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
On May 2, 2014, at 3:32 AM, Achim Gratz wrote:
> Reini Urban writes:
>> perl, perl_vendor, perl_manpages, perl_debugbuild
> The debug package is actually named perl_debuginfo at the moment, but
> perhaps it should be renamed perl-debuginfo to conform to all other
I also found out that several vendor packages are now separated on x86_64,
so I’ll have to split them also for 32bit. Lot more work todo for me, but apparently
some guys just went ahead.
> @INC looks strange: why do you keep vendor_perl for 5.10, but not for
> 5.14? Do we really want to fall back to site_perl 5.10 and 5.8 these
oops, vendor_perl/5.14 is missing.
yes, falling back to good old arch-unspecific code is no problem and
saves installation time and space.
and we did support those versions.
still working on unexpected socketpair problems with 64bit.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple