This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: perl-5.18.2-1 (x86) [test] Attn Maintainers with perl reqs
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 20:27:07 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: perl-5.18.2-1 (x86) [test] Attn Maintainers with perl reqs
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot CAHiT=DEJ4VJk3ToCfQfu5c71obuipSK2w6=qFo3qq4SSa-t3QQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <871twceg2f dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <8246052E-57C3-4692-AAFE-AEC52F9C1387 at gmail dot com>
Reini Urban writes:
> I also found out that several vendor packages are now separated on x86_64,
> so Iâll have to split them also for 32bit. Lot more work todo for me, but apparently
> some guys just went ahead.
My offer for help still stands.
>> @INC looks strange: why do you keep vendor_perl for 5.10, but not for
>> 5.14? Do we really want to fall back to site_perl 5.10 and 5.8 these
> oops, vendor_perl/5.14 is missing.
BTW, would it be possible to enable the site-config option in the next
Perl build to allow massaging @INC on a per-installation basis if
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptation for Waldorf rackAttack V1.04R1:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple