This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: make install problem for emms (Permission denied)
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 17:53:28 -0400
- Subject: Re: make install problem for emms (Permission denied)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <86mwe0uvwt dot fsf at w2139spb dot ru dot yotateam dot com> <86bnuguudi dot fsf at w2139spb dot ru dot yotateam dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, May 30, 2014 at 01:50:49AM +0400, Filipp Gunbin wrote:
>Also, it's strange that the install... command above works when run
>directly in shell, but fails when run from make.
Which implies that you probably are not running /usr/bin/install.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple