This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: make install problem for emms (Permission denied)
- From: Filipp Gunbin <fgunbin at fastmail dot fm>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 02:06:58 +0400
- Subject: Re: make install problem for emms (Permission denied)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <86mwe0uvwt dot fsf at w2139spb dot ru dot yotateam dot com> <86bnuguudi dot fsf at w2139spb dot ru dot yotateam dot com> <20140529215328 dot GB398 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx>
On 30/05/2014 01:53 +0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Fri, May 30, 2014 at 01:50:49AM +0400, Filipp Gunbin wrote:
>>Also, it's strange that the install... command above works when run
>>directly in shell, but fails when run from make.
> Which implies that you probably are not running /usr/bin/install.
Thanks! I didn't notice. I'll post to the emms-help about this problem.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple