This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Mount under Task Scheduler
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 21:23:04 -0400
- Subject: Re: Mount under Task Scheduler
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAOSUUSqgL5yFGO7UCU6dvaPZotgCKk5U+Xw+Gc-tL4ev9r_Xuw at mail dot gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 05/29/2014 11:40 AM, xmoon 2000 wrote:
I am having trouble accessing network drive from Task Scheduler
running a bash script
I put a "mount" in the script and noticed that my network drives are not listed.
Is there a way to force these to be mounted when bash script starts?
Similar problem, different service, still the same solutions.
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple