This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Are there any SELinux tools available for Cygwin?
- From: PolarStorm <developer at clinicsearch dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 02:05:03 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Are there any SELinux tools available for Cygwin?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I'm looking into remotely managing a few machines that are running various
But the management of SELinux and the audit.log files often requires tools
Some of this code can be found here:
Are there any Cygwin tools or packages made, that I can use to get this
I want to clarify that I am fresh out of the box on using SElinux and that
NOT looking to use SELinux on Cygwin, but would like to use the various
and generators, and the audit log file analyzers, on my local Cygwin
Thanks in advance.
View this message in context: http://cygwin.1069669.n5.nabble.com/Are-there-any-SELinux-tools-available-for-Cygwin-tp108952.html
Sent from the Cygwin list mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple