This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Are there any SELinux tools available for Cygwin?
- From: Warren Young <warren at etr-usa dot com>
- To: Cygwin-L <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 12:27:10 -0600
- Subject: Re: Are there any SELinux tools available for Cygwin?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1401440703000-108952 dot post at n5 dot nabble dot com>
On 5/30/2014 03:05, PolarStorm wrote:
NOT looking to use SELinux on Cygwin, but would like to use the various
and generators, and the audit log file analyzers, on my local Cygwin
There is an excellent tool for managing SELinux on remote machines, and
it is packaged for Cygwin. It is called ssh.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple