This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: empty pango.modules file
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 14:56:30 -0500
- Subject: Re: empty pango.modules file
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <539931 dot 58575 dot qm at web101117 dot mail dot kks dot yahoo dot co dot jp>
On 2014-05-28 18:10, Tatsuro MATSUOKA wrote:
I have notices that font is ugly for cairo related terminal on gnuplot 4.6.3
and my own build gnuplot 5.0rc-1.
This sounds like you don't have the right fonts installed.
I found that pango.modules in C:\cygwin\etc\pango is empty.
That is normal; all the engines are built into libpango itself.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple