This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: It's back -- "gcc: error: spawn: No such file or directory"
- From: "Chris J. Breisch" <chris dot ml at breisch dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 18:06:10 -0400
- Subject: Re: It's back -- "gcc: error: spawn: No such file or directory"
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1782381341 dot 458978 dot 1401466777092 dot JavaMail dot zimbra at coherentlogix dot com> <506174817 dot 467588 dot 1401483727251 dot JavaMail dot zimbra at coherentlogix dot com>
David Friedman wrote:
On Fri, 30 May 2014 12:51:18 -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
Try removing /bin from your path entirely.
Tried it: set my path to just /usr/bin, and it still happens.
And you have tried "gcc -v"? Or even "gcc -v -Wl,--verbose", to see what
it's attempting to do?
Chris J. Breisch
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple