This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: perl-5.18.2-1 (x86) [test] Attn Maintainers with perl reqs
- From: David Stacey <drstacey at tiscali dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 23:44:10 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: perl-5.18.2-1 (x86) [test] Attn Maintainers with perl reqs
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot CAHiT=DEJ4VJk3ToCfQfu5c71obuipSK2w6=qFo3qq4SSa-t3QQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <871twceg2f dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <8246052E-57C3-4692-AAFE-AEC52F9C1387 at gmail dot com> <87k394h24k dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <5388E2AF dot 1040407 at users dot sourceforge dot net>
On 30/05/14 20:57, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
On 2014-05-29 13:27, Achim Gratz wrote:
Reini Urban writes:
I also found out that several vendor packages are now separated on
so Iâll have to split them also for 32bit. Lot more work todo for
me, but apparently
some guys just went ahead.
My offer for help still stands.
As does mine.
And if there's still too much to do, I'm happy to pitch in as well ;-)
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple