This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Regarding debug_printf in your code base.
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 31 May 2014 14:50:01 -0400
- Subject: Re: Regarding debug_printf in your code base.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CANMjiJqxXxgkVo1WMxAQYt0twP_RJE4AKxBuCyRpUBqdC=L2Kg at mail dot gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, May 31, 2014 at 07:01:40PM +0530, Abhijit Bhattacharjee wrote:
>In your code base, I can see in lot of places there are calls to
>How do I invoke/build cygwin so that debug_printf dumps debugging
>information to the console.
By personally modifying the code to do something it wasn't designed to do.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple