This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Are there any SELinux tools available for Cygwin?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 31 May 2014 15:22:30 -0400
- Subject: Re: Are there any SELinux tools available for Cygwin?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1401440703000-108952 dot post at n5 dot nabble dot com> <5388CD7E dot 5010800 at etr-usa dot com> <1401525653800-108975 dot post at n5 dot nabble dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, May 31, 2014 at 01:40:53AM -0700, PolarStorm wrote:
>Warren Young wrote
>> There is an excellent tool for managing SELinux on remote machines, and
>> it is packaged for Cygwin. It is called ssh.
>Perhaps you have a package to prevent idiots from answering here as well?
>Install it please.
Please abstain from name-calling.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple