This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Native links break zsh
- From: Yuriy Chernyshov <georgthegreat at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 16:41:07 +0400
- Subject: Native links break zsh
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
command to my .zshrc file I'm experiencing the problem with zsh
HISTFILE. The message says:
History locking file failed: No such file or directory.
I don't know how this is related since HISTFILE isn't a link at all.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple