This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: RemoteServerAdministrationTools problem
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2014 20:59:23 -0400
- Subject: Re: RemoteServerAdministrationTools problem
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <830sFBXi51216S06 dot 1401750596 at web06 dot cms dot usa dot net>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 06/02/2014 07:09 PM, John Bianchi wrote:
I can get output in cygwin from this call but cannot pass args to this
$ dsquery user
lists CNs but not all of them in lower OU's, you will need to call dsquery
w/args for that.
Sounds a bit like <https://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin/2014-02/msg00334.html>
to me. Take a look at the entire thread and the reference to the original
patch that began this journey.
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple