This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: "cygpath -u" inside backticks differs
- From: Ivan Dobrianov <cygwin-130603-b40 at dobrianov dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 10:29:16 -0400
- Subject: Re: "cygpath -u" inside backticks differs
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140604012839 dot GA17012 at praz2 dot hsd1 dot ma dot comcast dot net>
Eric - thanks for the info!
I see the problem, yes, and it is simple - I have completely "slepth through" the $() business :-)
I am all set now - thanks!
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple