This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
CYGWIN - As admin setup other users SSH for them?
- From: "Roger Vicker, CCP" <rvicker at vicker dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2014 17:05:15 -0500
- Subject: CYGWIN - As admin setup other users SSH for them?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: rvicker at vicker dot com
I've got a Windows system setup with SSH in CYGWIN working.
I've used mkpaswd to install the users in /etc/passwd.
As administrator I want to:
1) generate the key pairs for the other users.
2) install the public key in the users $home/.ssh/authorized_keys.
3) deliver the private key to the user along with the rest of the
instructions on how to use it in the provided apps.
With out their passwords I can't login to establish their $home
directory structure, run ssh-keygen, copy the key files.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple