This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Native links breaks zsh
- From: Yuriy Chernyshov <georgthegreat at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 15:58:31 +0400
- Subject: Native links breaks zsh
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Greetings, it's me again.
I've added environment variable to zsh. The problem with locking still persists.
Here are some commands:
zsh: locking failed for /home/thegeorg/.histfile: no such file or directory
thegeorg@THEGEORG-NB2-W7:~$ echo $CYGWIN
thegeorg@THEGEORG-NB2-W7:~$ grep CYGWIN .zshrc
Entire .zshrc can be found at:
It seems that further investigation is required.
Thanks for the help.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple