This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Cygwin on Max OS X ?
- From: "Richard H. McCullough" <rhmccullough at gmail dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 06:48:43 -0700
- Subject: Cygwin on Max OS X ?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I have an iMac 27 64-bit words running OS X Mavericks.
Can I install Cygwin on my iMac?
I know it's not necessary, but I thought it might be helpful
for working on system porting/compatibility problems.
Context Knowledge Systems
What is your view?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple