This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin on Max OS X ?
- From: tednolan at bellsouth dot net
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2014 09:30:08 -0400
- Subject: Re: Cygwin on Max OS X ?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <COL129-W5D99D52355F33D9159FA1CB2D0 at phx dot gbl>
In message <COL129-W5D99D52355F33D9159FA1CB2D0@phx.gbl>you write:
>I have an iMac 27 64-bit words running OS X Mavericks.
>Can I install Cygwin on my iMac?
>I know it's not necessary, but I thought it might be helpful
>for working on system porting/compatibility problems.
Only in the sense that your can run a Windows emulator on OX X
and run cygwin in that.
A quick google suggest that OS X can run VirtualBox or QEMU
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple