This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin on Max OS X ?
- From: Warren Young <warren at etr-usa dot com>
- To: Cygwin-L <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2014 08:57:55 -0600
- Subject: Re: Cygwin on Max OS X ?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <COL129-W5D99D52355F33D9159FA1CB2D0 at phx dot gbl> <53907AA5 dot 1010406 at etr-usa dot com> <CAPHLbgN7kt9iXYk6RNOPPJWq0yDioQveFCZC8UjvaUes6jTRUw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 6/5/2014 08:16, Yuriy Chernyshov wrote:
Why do you need cygwin under MasOS X?
He answered that in the original post: to test compatibility. OS X and
Cygwin differ in a great many ways.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple