This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Using ln from gnuplot
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2014 11:43:19 -0400
- Subject: Re: Using ln from gnuplot
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAOSUUSpM_ouf4QX7RY=skzCgQk+qOhMjZYnDjj_fGpk6V29J8Q at mail dot gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 06/05/2014 09:32 AM, xmoon 2000 wrote:
Please check this link where the question is set out:
From what I can see, Warren answered this question already. It's not
really clear why you posted this here when you obviously intended to
pursue the issue through StackOverflow. If your intent was to
provide future searches of archive with a pointer to a relevant
topic in another forum, this could be considered of some value.
But if that is your intent, please specify that clearly and certainly
don't abuse it. We don't want to be a list full of links to other forums.
Otherwise, if you have a question you want this list to read and
respond to, please just send the details here.
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple