This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Native links breaks zsh
- From: Linda Walsh <cygwin at tlinx dot org>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2014 00:14:23 -0700
- Subject: Re: Native links breaks zsh
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAPHLbgMd_NG-f3C5xgAA1=7m_kq7jiTrRV330kw+i+ASaUpCWw at mail dot gmail dot com>
Yuriy Chernyshov wrote:
Greetings, it's me again.
I've added environment variable to zsh. The problem with locking still persists.
Here are some commands:
zsh: locking failed for /home/thegeorg/.histfile: no such file or directory
thegeorg@THEGEORG-NB2-W7:~$ echo $CYGWIN
I just wanted to verify -- if you remove the 'winsymlinks:nativestrict',
(i.e. unset the CYGWIN var if nothing else is in it), then it works and
doesn't give the above error?
That wasn't clear from your original post.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple