This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: zsh bug (was Re: Native links breaks zsh)
- From: Yuriy Chernyshov <georgthegreat at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 23:34:48 +0400
- Subject: Re: zsh bug (was Re: Native links breaks zsh)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAPHLbgMd_NG-f3C5xgAA1=7m_kq7jiTrRV330kw+i+ASaUpCWw at mail dot gmail dot com> <53916A4F dot 7050903 at tlinx dot org> <5391FC8C dot 7070208 at tlinx dot org>
Removing environment variable fixes the problem.
Everything works fine with non-native links (i. e. CYGWIN not set)
and on native unix-like systems.
The only configuration that fails to "lock" the file (whatever it is)
is Cygwin with native hardlinks.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple