This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: Unicode text editor MinEd 2014.24
- From: Thomas Wolff <towo at towo dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2014 00:34:17 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: Unicode text editor MinEd 2014.24
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 0Mgw8O-1X6G6Y1pIm-00M47x at mrelayeu dot kundenserver dot de> <CAJ1FpuPncsFdJOV7hGCb0vJsDHV-0wqBbqjiEG9q-FP7KcBSAw at mail dot gmail dot com>
Am 06.06.2014 20:32, schrieb Doug Henderson:
No, the message is a result of postinstall in the *previous* version
(should be fixed with the current one),
On Fri, Jun 6, 2014 at 12:00 PM, Thomas Wolff wrote:
I performed the Installation using Setup.exe version 2.850 (64 bit).
Install (and reinstall) with only one package selected (mined version
2013,23-0) completes with message:
| Package: mined
| mined.sh exit code 127
Setup reports that installation is compete.
A quick test edit appears to work correctly. As this is my first
encounter with this editor, I do not (yet) know what to expect from it.
Should I be concerned by the failure status from the installation script?
and it is not relevant for the function of the application itself.
Maybe I should revert to previous practice to send announcement well
after the package has been uploaded.
Please update in a few days...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple