This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] [SECURITY] Updated: openssl-1.0.1h-1, libopenssl098-0.9.8za-1
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2014 18:10:15 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] [SECURITY] Updated: openssl-1.0.1h-1, libopenssl098-0.9.8za-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 539177E6 dot 10903 at cygwin dot com> <58o3p99uet4ovpjrokurvhr41iebne9tuf at 4ax dot com>
On 2014-06-06 10:42, Andrew Schulman wrote:
I don't see any reason here that programs that depend on libopenssl100,
such as stunnel, would need to be rebuit for this update. Do you?
No, but it would be nice if maintainers would rebuild their programs
still dependent on libopenssl098 (on x86).
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple