This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: zsh bug (was Re: Native links breaks zsh)
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: Yuriy Chernyshov <georgthegreat at gmail dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2014 03:56:14 +0400
- Subject: Re: zsh bug (was Re: Native links breaks zsh)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAPHLbgMd_NG-f3C5xgAA1=7m_kq7jiTrRV330kw+i+ASaUpCWw at mail dot gmail dot com> <53916A4F dot 7050903 at tlinx dot org> <5391FC8C dot 7070208 at tlinx dot org> <CAPHLbgP_mxi9B1nU=Sc9qFiOOFHSor5HaLS=f=o6F1nGmO-auw at mail dot gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Greetings, Yuriy Chernyshov!
> Removing environment variable fixes the problem.
> Everything works fine with non-native links (i. e. CYGWIN not set)
> and on native unix-like systems.
> The only configuration that fails to "lock" the file (whatever it is)
> is Cygwin with native hardlinks.
If you carefully read parameter name, the setting is only relevant to the
windows native SYMBOLIC links (available since Vista).
Said that, your message doesn't make much sense.
Andrey Repin (firstname.lastname@example.org) 08.06.2014, <03:55>
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple