This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Website: Package listing not working
- From: David Stacey <drstacey at tiscali dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2014 19:19:04 +0100
- Subject: Website: Package listing not working
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
On the cygwin.com website, none of my packages display their contents
All I see is a long list of zeros. Other people's package listings are
Is this a website problem? Or have I managed to get something seriously
wrong in building my packages? I'm using Firefox 29.0.1 under Fedora 20
64-bit, although looking at the source code it seems as though the
browser is rendering the pages correctly.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple