This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: CYGWIN - As admin setup other users SSH for them?
- From: Warren Young <warren at etr-usa dot com>
- To: Cygwin-L <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 15:36:32 -0600
- Subject: Re: CYGWIN - As admin setup other users SSH for them?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <lmo56t$us6$1 at ger dot gmane dot org> <5390204E dot 2050300 at etr-usa dot com> <ln7rdb$t9t$1 at ger dot gmane dot org>
On 6/10/2014 14:56, Roger Vicker, CCP wrote:
These particular users are barely computer literate so I would be
copying the private keys directly to their Android devices
In that case, why not just replicate the effect of "ssh-copy-id" from
each Android device before it leaves your hands?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple