Re: CYGWIN - As admin setup other users SSH for them?

On 6/10/2014 4:36 PM, Warren Young arranged the binary bits such that:
> On 6/10/2014 14:56, Roger Vicker, CCP wrote:
>> These particular users are barely computer literate so I would be
>> copying the private keys directly to their Android devices
>
> In that case, why not just replicate the effect of "ssh-copy-id" from
> each Android device before it leaves your hands?

1) The point of using keys is to eliminate password login (there are
other layers involved elsewhere).
2) Even if I "temporarily" enabled password login I would need the
user's password to this network.
3) The usual "after necessary sharing a password" changing of it upsets
the user as the periodic change is always "too frequent".