This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: R-3.1.0 under cygwin
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: Dario Buttari <dario dot buttari at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 15:45:58 +0200
- Subject: Re: R-3.1.0 under cygwin
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAPCJcd6QVivyNRgyYSdNk3UmN_u=6J8pO8=22yQhe1Ge4CGGDQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAB8Xom9r1KKrop_G4YFhK0WPcQ7PY6OpKzYatom9VUseMeXvzQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 19/05/2014 09:25, marco atzeri wrote:
On Sat, May 17, 2014 at 6:58 PM, Dario Buttari <> wrote:
do you have plan to release R-3.1.0 under cygwin?
I am using R under cygwin on a daily basis, and few new packages
depend on R >= 3.0.2.
I really appreciate all your work,
please us the cygwin mailing list for this type of enquiry.
I was not planning but I will look on it.
Don't expect anything short term as I just changed apartment on last weekend
and I am a bit busy...
R-3.1.0-1 just uploaded for both 32bit and 64bit
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple