This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Package file lists archive
- From: PolarStorm <developer at clinicsearch dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 08:44:22 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: Package file lists archive
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAAXzdLUx+zsvXGDfYyBkounDNLsMy8oW1ZmGZtLoOA-XfeDQHg at mail dot gmail dot com> <20140526201210 dot GB3903 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <CAAXzdLUZ-0iR4NR2j30UPJpmr4LfPtqBXfPtc7vh-nY3ZfF9Ag at mail dot gmail dot com> <20140527221151 dot GA6521 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <CAAXzdLVc8tNv5GPE79_E2qwQeQ-L2Gmt9omwXw5+5F-ka6xdDQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAAXzdLVxun74kMtLjPV1JJ5g=ayyfj9wXDoTwGfDUGcwc_avhg at mail dot gmail dot com>
Steven Penny wrote
> Adding to this, here is the sometimes frustrating experience of "cygcheck
> And here is current iteration of my tool
Thank you very much for that apt-cyg patch!
I don't use cygcheck very often, but when I do it's been mostly a waste
of time. Ever since I started using apt-cyg, I've been a much more happy
Cygwin user. Now, with your patch that is even better. I'm sure there are
loads of Cygwin users who greatly appreciate your effort.
View this message in context: http://cygwin.1069669.n5.nabble.com/Package-file-lists-archive-tp108857p109216.html
Sent from the Cygwin list mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple