This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Question on gcc install
- From: Csaba Raduly <rcsaba at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin list <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 11:30:09 +0200
- Subject: Re: Question on gcc install
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5F2C78F9EB824A0F9D7112983702FDA7 at 2600kPC>
On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 2:39 AM, Arthur Schwarz <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Does gcc delete old version of their software during an install. I just
> installed gcc/mingw 4.8.3-2 and have all versions from 4.7.3 to 4.8.3-2 but
> (I think) only libraries and etc. for 4.8.3-2. Am I responsible for deleting
> these older references? Will these older references work with the newer
Did you build those GCCs yourself, or did you just install the
appropriate packages with setup.exe?
GCS a+ e++ d- C++ ULS$ L+$ !E- W++ P+++$ w++$ tv+ b++ DI D++ 5++
The Tao of math: The numbers you can count are not the real numbers.
Life is complex, with real and imaginary parts.
"Ok, it boots. Which means it must be bug-free and perfect. " -- Linus Torvalds
"People disagree with me. I just ignore them." -- Linus Torvalds
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple